lundi 11 novembre 2013

J+25/ Vendredi 8 novembre 2013: Whales watching in Hermanus

J+25/ Vendredi 8 novembre 2013: Whales watching in Hermanus

I never thought we would approach the whales so close as we could almost touch them. That was an unforgettable experience. Even if I felt dizzy on the boat by the end of the cruise. Most people threw out their breakfast. It took me at last an hour after return before I could eat something. I found a great cyber coffee with a real internet connection. My pics are still being downloaded on dropbox. We had lunch on the terrace of Burgundy, a great place where food is good and you can observe the sea. I had lentils with curry and vegan wraps with grilled vegetables. Plus, we saw a whale and a dolphin. then we went for a hike in the Fernkloof Nature Reserve where we felt like lost in some kind of hidden paradise. After a walk on the beach, we had dinner at the backpackers for our last night before driving to Capetown. I still haven't chosen where I will stay and what I will do when I reach Capetown. But at least I bought my flight back to Joburg for Tuesday morning. 
















1 commentaire: