lundi 11 novembre 2013

J+19/ Samedi 2 novembre 2013: Coffee Bay

J+19/ Samedi 2 novembre 2013: Coffee Bay

It seems we chose the coolest guesthouse again. The sun is back. Lina is off till 4pm so she comes with us for a walk around. Eric wants to surf but the waves are so strong that we end up being trained on the land only. As for me, I only want to swim a bit. Finally, we meet Rudy who takes us into the mountains between the xhosas houses (rondavels). There we have amazing points of view on the ocean and the coast. At the Backpackers, I meet again an adorable spanish couple I had met in Swaziland. Small world again. Thanks to Rudy, we have dinner in the best place in Coffee Bay (Ocean VIew Hotel) where I stuff myself with as much food as I can. Too much junk food in 3 weeks, especially chips. I eat pumpkins, baked potatoes, salads, brocolis, white beans soup and more, till my stomach hurts. Lucky I practice yoga and hiking daily otherwise I'd get as big as a whale. We go to bed late because it's birthday party in our backpackers. In the dormitory, we found a whole family spread around and sleeping deeply despite the music from the bar. I put my earplugs and mask and I soon fall asleep as well.







Mes rêves sont plus beaux que la réalité!



Un rondavel à 2 étages. Plutôt rare.







Cool attitude. Chapchap!!!


Lina et Tobhi













Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire