jeudi 17 octobre 2013

J+3/ Departure from Soweto and visit of the cradle of humankind.

Today I left Lebo's backpackers in Soweto after spending two nights there. Had a great time in the township and definitely recommand the visit. Hereafter a few additional pictures of the place taken this morning. Then a couple offered to take me and another room mate to visit the caverns in the cradle of humanity (located 50 km from Jozy). Good luck and wonderful day too where we took the time...to take the time and enjoy a bit of science and history. I realize that I need some time to rest, read my guide, stroll around and feel what my next destination will be.  South Africa is such a big country with so many possible routes. So we moved to this new hotel in the centre of Joburg but it was so creepy that we chose not to stay and go to another one in Melville. Good choice. The Melville International Backpackers is charming and friendly. Guess my RTW trip is already transforming into Backpackers' places tour. :)

A few pics at Lebo's in Soweto this morning.




Only way to reach the upper living room is by climbing the tree. I'll come back soooo fit.


Surprise upstairs. The hen seems to be laying eggs.



Some other pics taken at the Cradles of Humankind.

(To come later when I get access to the computer)

Arrival at Melville International Backpackers.

(To come alter)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire