mardi 29 octobre 2013

J+14/ Swaziland- Ezulwini Valley

Two things I should stop. First one, eating chips each day. I already loved that but here they put vinegar in it and it is simply irresistible. Second thing, stop buying things. In two days, I bought pants, shoes and a yoga outfit. Plus a bracelet. How will I carry the backpack if I continue like this? Someone here told me I should find someone to carry it for me, but wouldn't it be too easy then? :)

Today, I decided to rest a bit and stay around the Backpackers. I felt tired after a week of intensive driving. So I went to visit the cultural village (traditional swazi homes), do a bit of hiking around falls and see traditional dancing just a few miles from here in Mantenga Nature Réserve. I also took a long nap (and it was sooooo good!). I also made up my mind: I'll move tomorrow morning in direction of St.  Lucia wetlands. They say the place is awesome and I want to see big hippopotamus, crocodiles and whales.























2 commentaires: