dimanche 26 janvier 2014

Week 16/ Life in Mysore - Karnataka (6)

Week of January 27, 2014.

This week, my friend Rimma left. She left her place too. There was a music festival in Mandya where I went every 2 days. I love karnatic music more and more each day. During the festival, my teacher allowed me to go on stage and sing in sanscrit in front of hundreds of people what we learnt during the previous month. That was a very touching experience I will never forget. 

At the Lake with Jen. She is so photogenic.




Fawaz Khan concert in Mandya.

My teacher and her students dancing on stage. She is so expressive and generous, on stage as in real life. I love and admire her deeply.

Shetana preparing the dancers in the afternoon.

Show time.

The twin sisters. Amazing dancers.


Prakash Sontakke performing. A great singer and hawaian guitar player.


This is symbolic of butter flowing from the pot.

Miscellanous.


Douja l'Exploratrice, à pied ...ou en scooter.


Family meal.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire