lundi 20 janvier 2014

Week 14 / Life in Mysore - Karnataka (4)

Week of January 13th. I am so late in publishing that I will mainly comment a few pictures for that week. May you enjoy it!

This week, we had 3 days off, which was perfect for recovering a bit from intense yoga practice. I also finished my pranayama course, wondering how I will find the time and strenght to practice alone now. I began practicing backbending...and more back resting right after.

I was invited by my dance teacher to celebrate pooja on Friday in her university, where we enjoyed great Hindustani Concert and delicious food.

Hema, the daughter of my landlords, now beats me all the time at UNO. I taught her how to play and the student is now stronger than the teacher...

With my friend Jennifer, we enjoyed a lot the lake near the University of Mysore and went on discovering Gokulam, a nice place in Mysore.

My friend Sophie left Mysore this week for a 3 months retreat. She really left her place but I am happy for her.

I observed that I took back the 3 lost kg plus 1. Get fat program worked pretty well.

Jack Fruit. Have to taste that. They say it's delicious.


Happy Sankranthi! We woke up one morning and discovered yellow cows wandering all over the city celebrating end of harvesting by coloring cows with curcuma and drawing very nice mandalas on the floor.




Cute dogs in Gokulam. There is a great cafe there called Santosha were yoga people go for breakfast. The place is held by Arun, fluent in French and German and also very kind hearted.



The Lake. With my sister Jennifer.













With Sophie. Such a beautiful soul.






Fatima.


Alexandra.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire