dimanche 8 décembre 2013

J+49 to J+56/ From Monday 2 December to Monday 9 December 2013: nd week in Goa and departure for Bangalore/Mysore

Below a selection of pics from my second week in Goa. A week of peace and happiness in the midst of beautiful settings and meeting great people. Daily morning yoga with Liloo (my favourite ritual of the day), swimming in the sea, taking the time to have healthy and tasteful meals, long scooter drives around (further and further), long discussions with people at the guesthouse, taking pictures, taking the time to breathe and let thoughts pass, like clouds, meditating... Now is the time to leave for Mysore via Bangalore. Bye Liloo and Elea, beautiful and pure souls, meet you soon in this country or elsewhere. Bye bye my friends from D'Costa cottages, I had a wonderful time with you all and I am most grateful for that. I will definitely come back again. I hope yoga in Mysore with Liloo's teacher will be great. I may stay there a month and then visit another beautiful soul met last year that I would love to know better - somewhere around Udupi in Karnataka. 

Johnny. Although she's a girl.


Ajit setting the tables for dinner at D'Costa.


7:00 am. Waiting for Liloo.
Johnny loves to dig nests.


On the bridge near Agonda.
Betul.



Sailing to see dolphins. No dolphins that day but a good time though.

Wihema.
D'Costa nightime.
Family time.


Butterfly Island.





D'Costa from the coast.
Raju and Driza from D'Costa.

Bubble lake. You clap on your hands or speak loudly and bubbles rise from the pond.





Big eagle that cut our road and then stood in the tree




Bengali Marriage on Palolem Beach.


D'Costa cocohuts.




Old houses on the road to Mobor beach.




I can't wear black anymore.


Varca. Futurist church.



Colva beach. Someone lost his swimming suit.



Even crows like to scratch sometimes.


So that's what happiness is about?


Cavellossim Beach. I want to do that too.





Varca's new church.




Sunset in Cabo de Rama with the fishermen.


He's from Nepal.


Reminded me of South Africa.


Melvin.



Palolem's jungle.



Agonda beach.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire